This is it.
With an overall goal to create profitability, customer satisfaction and growth, sourcing processes play a major role in your company’s future. With 20 years of experience, we guide you to world class sourcing tailored to the specific conditions of your industry, but also influenced by best practice from other sectors.
How we do it.
To no surprise we start off with the analysis. Purchasing costs and supplier structures are reviewed through spend pattern analysis, interviews and workshops. Then we conduct an assessment of potentials, summarized in a prioritized action plan. Implementation includes hands-on work together with the purchase department. Driving the necessary changes in close cooperation with you is vital for long-lasting success. And that is our Nordic way, ensuring the highest possible value.
Based on your challenges, we design the improvement program best suitable for you. Certain cornerstones are essential for proactive and successful sourcing:
- Sourcing strategy - Capacent works closely with you to develop a sourcing strategy to reach corporate targets aligned with sourcing processes and organization.
- Category Management - we support your organization to create suitable categories, identify appropriate actions and develop category strategies.
- Supplier management – the Capacent process includes how to follow-up, evaluate, classify and develop suppliers. This results in a clear agenda for each supplier category.
- Spend Analysis and Opportunity assessment – our analysis on spending patterns results in an opportunity assessment in order to visualize quick wins and long term saving programs.
- Competitive bidding – the Capacent model provides a structured RFX process to secure competitive prices and supplier agreements that reflect your company’s needs.
- Best practice Sourcing - we evaluate the efficiency and maturity level of your purchasing organization and develop an action plan towards Best Practice sourcing.